Have you considered trying a CBD bath bomb recipe at home? These kinds of recipes are becoming more popular with each passing year. And why shouldn’t they be?
You can make one at your home without investing too much time or resources. As a result, you will have an item that will make your bath soaks much better and more relaxing.
In this article, we will talk a bit more about bath bombs, in general, and we will share an amazing CBD bath bomb recipe. Check it out!
What’s so great about CBD bath bombs?
Bath bombs are one of the more popular wellness/cosmetic products in the past few years. What’s interesting about these items is that they work on two levels: they provide a soothing feeling to your muscles, and they will also make your skin silky smooth.
As you probably know, hemp is a great substance for relaxation. The plant has impressive sedative properties, which is why it is trendy among stressed people. If you ingest it, you can also utilize it for some other issues.
Bath bombs will only affect your skin and muscles. They are great for skin hydration and rejuvenation and might also provide some assistance to aching muscles.
Keep in mind that CBD bath bombs shouldn’t be used for serious medical issues, but instead, they are mostly regarded as wellness products. If you wish to use them for a specific medical condition, A-1Extracts.com team suggests that you consult a medical professional beforehand.
CBD bath bomb recipe: How to make it the right way?
If you check some of the hemp bombs on the internet, you might get intimidated given how cool they look.
However, making your own bath bomb is much easier than you might think. If we exclude CBD oil (that you can buy online), you probably have all other ingredients at your own home.
The ingredients for the CBD bath bomb recipe
Here are the things you need to make your own bath bomb:
- Epsom salt – 8 ounces
- Baking soda – 8 ounces
- Corn starch – 8 ounces
- 1 dropper of CBD oil per bomb
- 4 ounces of citric acid
- Bomb mold
- 1 tablespoon of essential oil
- 2 teaspoons of water
- You can add various essential oils to bath bombs. We suggest substances such as lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus as they will provide an additional, soothing effect on your muscles
- If you wish, you can add some other items to the bomb, such as artificial coloring or aromas
The step-by-step process
Here are the steps you need to take in order to make a CBD bath bomb:
- First, you will need to take all your dry ingredients and put them in one bowl. In other words, Epsom salt, baking soda, corn starch, and citric acid. If you’re using artificial aromas or coloring, you should add them too.
- The next thing you need to do is add all other ingredients. Make sure to put enough water, essential oil, and CBD oil.
- It is essential to pour liquids into the dry content slowly. You will have to stir throughout. If the mixture starts fizzing, it is a good indication that you’ve messed up.
- When all of this is over, you should slowly whisk the content, so there are no clumps. The mixture should have the texture of damp sand. You should check the texture by yourself. If you think that the content is not damp enough, you will have to add some water to it.
- At this point, you will have to act quickly. The content should be transferred into the molds rapidly, as you don’t want to dry it out. Keep in mind that you should fill only one half of the mold; the other side needs to remain empty. However, the side that you’re filling needs to be filled entirely.
- The CBD bombs should dry for 24 hours. During this time, you shouldn’t open the molds, for whatever reason.
Before you start using CBD bath bombs and CBD products in general, there are several things you need to know. These products are regarded as safe, but unfortunately, many people are skeptical about them because they lack information.
A lot of potential customers are reluctant to buy these items because they believe they can get high by using them. This is due to some misconceptions.
For example, CBD products are often referred to as cannabis-based products. In reality, all of them are made from hemp, which is a part of the cannabis family but doesn’t have the same intoxicating properties as regular marijuana.
So, whether you ingest it or apply it on the skin, you shouldn’t feel any psychedelic effect. Furthermore, skin products such as the CBD bombs are much safer in this regard as they won’t enter your bloodstream.
CBD bath bombs might lead to some mild irritations when applied to the skin. You might experience rash or redness, which is a good sign that you should stop using the product.
However, these issues often come from the essential oils that you’ve used, so you need to consider that as well. Again, if you have any problems with a CBD-infused bath bomb, or if irritation becomes more serious, make sure to contact a doctor.
We hope that you liked our CBD bath bomb recipe and you’ll try it at home very soon. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
If you prefer to buy CBD bath bombs in stead of making them as home, make sure to check our products!